- Tasmanian salmon industry website usability and content – an analysis of the websites of Tassal, Huon Aquaculture, Petuna, EPA and DPIPWE, as at November 2019
- Atlantic farmed salmon in Tasmania’s waters – 2021 snapshot. A detailed map showing existing and possible future installations, and a brief analysis of who profits and who benefits
- Environmental Standards for Tasmanian Marine Finfish Farming (2023)
- Seafood labelling (Federal Government, 2023)
- Discussion Paper on the Ten Year Salmon Plan (Tasmania, 2022)
- Federal Senate Enquiry on the Aquaculture Industry (joint submission with TAMP, 2021)
- Legislative Council Finfish Enquiry (Tasmania, 2019)
Individual submissions on the Draft Ten Year Salmon Plan
And for something different . . .
Reese Halter is a prolific environmental campaigner, author and poet. He has been to Australia (including Randalls Bay) often. Here is a link to his powerful illustrated poem on Tasmania’s environmental scene.