Please note our new website address: noff.au
Will you help us keep a watchful eye on the expansion of industrial fish farms in Tasmania’s coastal waters?
Neighbours of Fish Farming (NOFF) is a community group that works to:
- Defend Tasmania’s marine, coastal and riverine environment
- Increase transparency of fish farming and its impact on our waters
- Hold government accountable for protecting our coast, marine environment, rivers and sustainable wild fisheries
- Have fish farms removed from the marine ecosystem and made land-based
- Protect public access to waterways, shores and natural fisheries
- Decrease the industry’s impact on neighbouring households and communities
Annual membership is $20, or $10 if you hold a concession card. Please download our membership application form (PDF, one page) – instructions are on the form.